Looking for ways to save more on parcel delivery couriers and get cheaper express shipping?
Great news: Multipickup might be just what you need this silly season (and beyond)!
Let’s dive into what it is, how it works and how you can win with this “super saving” option.
The More You Send, The More You’ll Save
Multipickup bookings enable you to book collection for a group of parcels by the same courier, at the same time.
So, instead of making several different pickups across consecutive days, if you can consolidate your parcel pickups, our couriers can provide even greater savings and rates. Win-win, right?
How to Book Cheaper Courier Services with Multipickup
When making a booking, if you select Multipickup as an option, you’ll need to complete the details for all of the parcels to have them booked and collected by the courier.
Choosing which option works for you will depend on how many parcels you have, and of course, how quickly you’ll be able to consolidate them for pickup.
Example: Let’s say you know you’ll have multiple parcels to send throughout the week, but you want to consolidate shipping and pickups to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You can maximise your savings by selecting the Multiship option to fit your needs/volume, rather than scheduling daily pickups.
For instance, if delivery time is a priority, and you have 7 packages, you’d choose the Multipickup option for 7 packages to meet the minimum requirement quickly. Other Multipickup options include 3, 10 and 21 parcels. (For regular high-volume shipping needs, our team is always available to help ensure you get the best courier rates in Australia.
Here’s a quick video walkthrough of how Multipickup booking works, to help you get started:
Multipickup Shipping: Step-By-Step Guide
- Log into your Transdirect Members dashboard — if you’re not already a member, get your free account here.
- Access Multipickup quotes via the Quick book or Booking Tabs.
- Enter the Sender and Receiver details for your first package.
- Note: Make sure to save the Receiver address to your address book, this is required for Multipickup options to work correctly.
- Enter your package details, including weight and dimensions.
- Review the available quotes and the best shipping options for you.
- You’ll see a variety of Multipickup options available with different couriers, starting from 3 packages to larger volume collection options.
- Complete your first booking by including details about what your shipment contains, plus authority to leave and dangerous goods declarations.
- You’ll see a success notification letting you know how many more bookings you need to add to ensure your Multipickup is completed and ready for collection.
- Once you’ve completed your Multipickup booking, simply ensure that all of your items are clearly labeled and ready for your courier pickup by the collection time.
It’s that simple — and you’ll see that the savings can really add up fast.
So whether you’re seeing a shipping surge this silly season, or your growing business is relying more and more on parcel delivery, make the most of your Transdirect membership.
Use these Multipickup options to get the cheapest courier quotes available, whether you’re sending parcels around Australia or using our international shipping and freight services. Let’s get going!