When a customer asks about the location of their parcel, it’s no time to freeze up.
A reliable business owner should know where their customer’s parcel is at all times or at least be able to check. Customers need to feel comfortable knowing where their order is, whether it’s heading to their address or back to the seller.
The customer/retailer relationship is all about trust. Consignment and parcel tracking is one of the most crucial parts of the ecommerce fling.
At Transdirect, we want you to feel confident responding to customer enquiries and tracking the location of your consignments. We’ve developed a simple method of tracking parcels and deliveries through the Transdirect Member’s Area, which is as simple as selecting ‘track’.
Check out the video below and discover how easy it is to track your parcels, or scroll down for images and a transcript!
- From the main page, select “In Transit With Courier”.
- You will be redirected to “Bookings”. You will then be able to see orders that are currently in transit. To track a parcel, navigate to the “Actions” column on the far right and click the downward button.Click “Track”.
- All of the parcel and tracking information will appear in a pop-up box. You will get an update on transit including date and location.
- If you have received a notification that a parcel has been delivered, click “History” to double-check and review the booking ID (shown below).
- Okay, so you can see all of the information there, and the address it has been delivered to.